the concave of forward acting rupture disc is on the high pressure process side. lp is a single-piece metal, tension loaded design.
note: types and specifications of safety devices need to be calculated and selected according to the specific working conditions of the protected equipment and systems before quotations.
we offer 24/7 emergency support. contact our instant access emergency line for immediate problem resolution.
tel: 86 516 8577 6002
whatsapp: 86 13912009262
international inquiries | e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
• perfectly arched bursting discs
• bursting pressure: 0.1-5000 barg
• operating ratios up to 70% of the low end of burst tolerance
• some vacuum applications require a vacuum bracket
• size 3 mm ~ 600 mm
• debris from blasting
• suitable for liquid, gas, or two-phase applications
• 3d disc label, including all parameters of the disc
lp-v the back pressure bracket is mounted on the inlet side of the bursting disc and allows the bursting disc to support full vacuum.
lp-l fluoroplastic lining/coating provides protection against corrosive as required.
lp-r the support ring protects precision materials and provides stability when backpressure brackets are not provided.